Night of Miracles
Every Sunday the mission has a zoom meeting where we all get together and discuss the work – the gathering of Israel – in Costa Rica San José Oeste Misión.
There are many miracles shared – from amazing near-miss car accidents, to serendipitous meetings on the street, to prayers answered in surprising ways. It is a spirit-filled meeting and all of the missionaries want to share!
It feels like a testimony meeting that focusses on the work of the mission – which is inviting all to come unto Christ. It is the best!
Seek and find for the picture above:
- Where is President and Sister Cates – our young Mission presidents?
- Where is the Elder fixing his tie? (Elder Sanguillen from Panamá.)
- Where is Elder and Sister Hofhiens – aka Grandma and Grandpa?
- Who is sharing her miracles? Clue: She has a green box around her.
- Who has their hands up to speak next?
What’s a miracle in your life that you’d like to share? (You can always comment on this blog.)